My third day at EMPAC proved to be yet another exciting chapter in my journey into the world of IT. With each passing day, my enthusiasm and confidence in my newfound skills continued to grow.

Once again, we were greeted by the familiar and enthusiastic face of Sir Redeemer as we entered our classroom. It was clear that he was determined to impart as much knowledge and practical experience as possible during our time at EMPAC.

On this day, we took a deeper dive into the world of design using Microsoft Word. Building upon the foundations we had laid on the previous days, Sir Redeemer challenged us to create more complex and dynamic graphics. Our task for the day was to design flyers, banners, and other promotional materials, all using the versatile tools of Microsoft Word.

Sir Redeemer's teaching approach remained hands-on and interactive. He provided us with templates and guidelines to get started, but encouraged us to infuse our own creativity into our designs. It was amazing to see how a simple word processing software could be transformed into a powerful graphic design tool in the hands of someone with the right knowledge and vision.

As the day progressed, we experimented with different layouts, color schemes, and typography to make our designs visually appealing and effective. Sir Redeemer shared valuable tips and tricks to achieve professional-looking results, and he patiently answered our questions and guided us through any challenges we encountered.

Designing flyers and banners proved to be a rewarding experience. It allowed us to apply the principles we had learned about graphic design and visual communication in a practical context. We learned how to balance text and images, create eye-catching headlines, and arrange elements harmoniously within our designs.

By the end of the day, we had created a variety of promotional materials that we could proudly showcase. The sense of accomplishment and the realization of our progress in just a few short days were truly motivating. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in the skills I was developing at EMPAC.

All this were designed on my third day


As I left the classroom that day, I reflected on how much I had learned and how much I had grown as a designer in such a short time. The hands-on approach and expert guidance provided by Sir Redeemer had been invaluable. I looked forward to the days ahead, eager to continue honing my IT skills and exploring new horizons in the creative world of EMPAC.