As Saturday and Sunday rolled around at EMPAC, it was a welcome break from the classroom for all the students, myself included. The weekend provided an opportunity to rest, recharge, and reflect on the incredible journey of learning and growth we had experienced during the past week.

During these two days, I couldn't help but feel a sense of eagerness and anticipation building within me. The knowledge and skills I had acquired from the dedicated lecturers at EMPAC had ignited a passion for design and blogging that I couldn't wait to explore further. The weekend break was a brief pause in the action, and I was already looking forward to stepping back into the world of learning come Monday.

To make the most of my weekend and prepare for the upcoming week, I took several steps:

  1. Reviewing and Reflecting: I took some time to review the notes and materials from the past week's classes. Reflecting on what I had learned allowed me to solidify my understanding and identify areas where I could improve.


  2. Setting Goals: I set specific goals for the upcoming week. Whether it was mastering a particular design technique or brainstorming blog post ideas, having clear objectives helped me stay focused and motivated.


  3. Exploring Resources: I explored additional resources related to design and blogging. This included reading articles, watching tutorials, and seeking inspiration from established designers and bloggers. Expanding my knowledge beyond the classroom was an essential part of my preparation.


  4. Practicing Skills: I continued to practice the skills I had acquired during the week. I spent time designing graphics and writing blog posts to further hone my abilities. The more I practiced, the more confident I became in my abilities.


  5. Rest and Recharge: While it was important to prepare for the next week, I also made sure to rest and recharge. I took time to relax, engage in hobbies, and spend time with friends and family. A well-rested mind was essential for effective learning.

As Sunday evening approached, I felt a renewed sense of determination and excitement. The weekend had been both restful and productive, and I was eager to step back into the classroom at EMPAC. The prospect of continuing to learn from the talented and dedicated lecturers filled me with anticipation.

With my goals set, my skills honed, and my passion ignited, I knew that the upcoming week at EMPAC would be another step forward in my journey of growth and learning. As I closed my eyes on Sunday night, I looked forward to the challenges and opportunities that awaited me, ready to embrace the educational adventure that lay ahead.